Daily life


Do you own a furnished holiday home? Would you like to convert your property into a furnished tourist accommodation or guest house, or rent it out on an occasional basis for a short period? You must declare your meublé de tourisme to the town hall.


Reminder : Under the ALUR law, a furnished rental for use as a principal residence corresponds to a property occupied by a tenant for at least 8 months of the year (except for professional obligations, health reasons or cases of force majeure). À Conversely, short-term furnished rental provides for to welcome occasional overnight, weekly or monthly guests, up to a maximum of 90 days per tenant (article D.324-1 of the French Tourism Code).


Please note: All owners of furnished tourist accommodation who have completed their declaration procedure before 1er december 2023 have to redo it.


How do I declare my furnished tourist accommodation?

1 - Go to the following link: https://www.declaloc.fr/

2 - Select the commune of "Val-d'Isère

3 – Create a declarant account (the account must be created in the name of the accommodation owner)

4 – Declaring your home by completing the meublé de tourisme declaration form.

5 - Access the declaration receipt and your registration number to 13 characters from your dashboard.


Failure to declare a meublé de tourisme can result in a civil fine of up to €5,000.



Service Manager

Welcome to the Town Hall

Contact Service

+33 4 79 06 01 60

Monday to Thursday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm

Monday to Wednesday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm

Back to home page